The European Archaeology Fair, as well as the whole 27th EAA Annual Meeting, is going to be hosted in a dedicated software platform - Hopin, which was used also for the 2020 EAA Annual Meeting. This year, we willl
be able to provide enhanced functionalities. Virtual booths are available in three sizes (equalling to the size of your
banner within the virtual exhibition area), offer preferential listing within each size category, and can be fully branded. Your virtual booth includes:
- Your banner and logo display and company description
- Links to your website and social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Button linked to your website or for recollection of visitors’ contact details
- Pre-recorded video display / Google slides presentation and/or live session; content can be changed directly by exhibitors
- Possibility to offer discounts or other promotion
- Live chat or live video meeting with booth visitors; the list of booth's visitors is visible
- Creating polls
- Admission to the academic and social programme at the Annual Meeting
- Listing in the directory of exhibitors on the Annual Meeting website
- Logo and brief company description in the Programme Summary
- 2 exhibitors per booth
For more information, please visit the Hopin website and / or contact EAA Secretariat at European_Archaeology_Fair@e-a-a.org.
Virtual Booth Types and Prices
Type 1 - Small Exhibition Booth - 300 €
- Type 2 - Medium Exhibition Booth - 400 €
- Type 3 – Large Exhibition Booth - 500 €
- Preferential listing (among top 3 exhibitors in each size type) - 200 €
- Additional exhibitor registration - 100 €
The booking of a booth at European Archaeology Fair and payment is to be made through the attached booking form
before 30 June 2021. Upon receipt of the completed booking form, we will send you an invoice. The payment can only
be made by bank transfer.
All prices are in EUR and include 19% German VAT.
Logo or company name with link will be included at the Annual Meeting website after the payment is received.
The expected deadline for providing the materials is 15 August 2021.
EAA is responsible for setting up the booths at the virtual European Archaeological Fair - all you need is to choose and
request the customization options available:
Tagline, description, logos, and image. EAA will provide more information as relevant (such as sizes for particular
Event offer. Optionally: you can choose to include a special offer in your booth, such as a percentage off of a product,
a coupon code, a giveaway, or whatever you would like. This is a text-only field.
Video: Livestream or pre-recorded. The video in your booth can be pre-recorded as a YouTube video, Vimeo video, or
Wistia video. Or it can be a live session where you or your team can be on live camera with guests.
Moderated session. A moderated session in the booth (you would be the moderator) requires your approval for
attendees to join on live camera.
Google slides. The link to any Slides presentation that is published to the web.
Fallback provider. Once the Booth content provider is set to Session, the Fallback provider option will become available.
Fallback provider is a video from YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia or Google Slides that is displayed while there is no one
live on the Booth set to Session. Organisers or exhibitors can toggle the Fallback provider ON or OFF any time.
CTA button. The button in your booth can be customised in two ways. The first is the Register Interest option - you
will receive an email that contains the attendee‘s contact information, the second is a link to your website.