The Europan Archaeology Fair (EAF) - former Exhibition - will be held during the Annual Meeting, 5-8 September 2018 at the Centre of Contemporary Culture of Barcelona (CCCB)
- in the entrance hall and patio in two floors:
- The hall (-1)
- The patio in the ground floor.
The registration and information desks, meeting point and coffee / lunch area will also be housed there. Tent will protect the Patio of the CCCB in case of rain, with air conditioning if necessary.
The exhibition space is determined on the first come first serve basis. By reserving early, you can ensure the best selection of choices!
- Set up - Wednesday 5 September 2018: 10:00 – 12:00
- Fair open - Wednesday 5 September 2018: 12:00 – 16:00
- Fair open - Thursday 6 September 2018: 09:00 – 19:00
- Fair open - Friday 7 September 2018: 09:00 – 18:30
- Fair open - Saturday 8 September 2018: 09:00 – 19:00
- Dismantle - Saturday 8 September 2018: 19:00 – 21:00
We offer three default stand types, as specified below. All stand types include the following:
- Participation fee for 1 or 2 persons (every additional person in booth must be requested in the order form and paid for)
- Listing in the directory of exhibitors
- Brief company description in the final programme
- Advertisement half page in the programme
- Admission to the academic programme
- Admission to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Cocktail
- Admission to other complimentary social events
- Admission to the Annual Party (+ 1 drink for free)
- 1 Conference bag and badge
- Coffee breaks
- Free wireless internet at the Exhibition area
Please indicate in the Exhibitor order form any stand equipment and other facilities on request:
- Additional stand monitor registration
- Additional lunches
- Extension wire
- Extra electric socket
- Additional chairs
- Anything that you might find helpful – please let us know
- Ticket for the Annual Dinner (Saturday 8 September 2018)
Shipping and storage
All goods must be shipped on a prepaid basis and arrive at the below address between 3 - 4 September 2018. It is not possible to receive the material before that date.
European Archaeology Fair EAA 2018
C/ Carrer de Montalegre
5 08001 Barcelona
A lockable room for overnight storage will be available for all exhibitors.
Your goods will be kept stored until Monday 10 September 2018.